Limited Time Special Compliance Offer!!!
With ICE pulling back on Form I-9 audits in 2015, this is the perfect time to get prepared for 2016 and beyond by making sure you have a policy manual and training for your Form I-9 and E-Verify processes. This is the best way to protect yourself in the event of an ICE Form I-9 audit, an E-Verify Monitoring & Compliance review, which could lead to an ICE audit, and/or a DOJ/OSC discriminatory practices investigation. In addition, USCIS is getting prepared for E-Verify to become mandatory for all employers with a survey posted in the Federal Register requesting comments by the end of May 2015. So, the writing is on the wall that E-Verify will become mandatory before long and it's likely that DOJ/OSC will be heavily involved in enforcing E-Verify procedures.
Worksite Compliance Services has developed a standardized policy manual and training to help employers. And, for a limited time is offering to customize these compliance tools for up to (5) employers for $5,000 each. This is a great opportunity to protect your company and receive these valuable compliance at an 80+% discount over what a law firm would charge.
DON'T BE LEFT OUT! CONTACT US TODAY TO PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS!!!
Worksite Compliance Services (WCS) provides comprehensive assistance to employers of all sizes with Form I-9 and E-Verify® compliance as well as within other business areas representing significant non-compliance risks.
We evaluate your current Form I-9 and E-Verify processes and make value-added recommendations which are aimed at significantly strengthening your organization's overall compliance. Our audit services review your current Forms I-9 and E-Verify cases to identify both substantive and technical errors and we then recommend conservative remedial actions.
• Are you using or considering an electronic Form I-9 or Onboarding system? We evaluate these systems and provide executive guidance as to the level of compliance these system will or will not provide and recommend updates for address non-compliant functionality.
• Are you migrating Forms I-9 and/or E-Verify information from an existing electronic system to a new system? We help make sure you have all your bases covered to maintain compliance with the electronic Form I-9 and E-Verify rules.
• Are you using or considering building an in-house electronic Form I-9 or Onboarding system? We evaluate the overall compliance levels of these systems and recommend updates to address functionality that will enhance compliance.
• Do you have a Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual documenting your Form I-9 and E-Verify hiring practices? Most employers do not and you MUST have one! This is one of the first documents that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) reviews in a Form I-9 audit. We review your existing manual and business practices, and then tailor our standard best practices manual to meet your specific business needs and keep it updated for you.
• Do you provide regular training to your staff that complete Forms I-9 and E-Verify cases? You MUST do this! Training is a crital compliance best practice and ICE will review your training materials and records. We review your existing training and develop training programs consistent with your SOP.
• Your Form I-9 and E-Verify processes and procedures must be consistent with state laws. This includes certain states with DOL Wage & Hour audits. If you do business in Colorado, you need to make sure that your Form I-9 processes are compliant with Colorado state law.
Don't know where to start? Let us help you with your Form I-9 and E-Verify compliance!
• 10+ years experience with Form I-9 and E-Verify
• Extensive industry, legal, and government relationships
Contact us today at email@example.com to make sure your Form I-9 and E-Verify processes are compliant. Don't wait until you receive a Notice of Inspection from ICE. Call anytime because compliance problems can't wait!
We are an E-Verify Employer Agent and can help you implement E-Verify.
WORKSITE COMPLIANCE SERVICES, LLC
1169 Hillsboro Mile, Suite 105
Hillsboro Beach, Florida 33062
CELL: (314) 749-8308